Saturday, August 1, 2009

Like Father, Like Son

8(?) weeks into National Service and I have reverted back to my secondary 3 body! With luck, I'd be at my best by POP.

Last week, I decided to take a mugshot with a newly purchased ring flash adaptor (google: o-flash), but didn't have the time to process the photos. Didn't get to that til this morning.

Halfway through the work, my mom came in and said "you know, now that you're skinnier, you really look a lot like your father."

I didn't believe her at first, so I flipped through the old family album. Came across this really old photo of my dad in his 20's. I'd rather let the photo do the talking.


Thanks dad, for letting me know that in 20 odd years time, I'm most likely going to be bald at the front haha!
Back when I was younger (and rounder), the relatives would always say that I look like my father. I would think that it was because the 2 of us were round faced. Guess I was wrong?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

feel free to comment, maybe you can talk about your own look-a-like family member?