Saturday, September 26, 2009

After the rain...

After the rain

19th September 2009

Decided to crash Ming's macro shoot after seeing his status message on facebook. Was bored to death at home anyways and thought I haven't been shooting much. It was raining at that time, so the possibility of the shoot getting cancelled was there. Nevertheless, I headed down and to our luck, the rain had stopped by then. PERFECT MOMENT, I'd say. The remaining raindrops provide a pretty texture on stuff.

Nibbling Away
Right after the rain, things went back to normal. At least the backlog of things to do were clearing up. First up would definitely be feeding!

Spider Feasting All wrapped up

Some others were just busy minding their own business... Displaying the ultimate Tekong style of lepak-ing, staring into blank space...

Moth

Dragonfly

Snail

Mantis

I don't know what's it with spiders and macro photography... they just seem to match so easily... Like they were placed on this earth for macro photographers only hehe...

8 legged

YOU!

Spider's Den

St. Andrew's Cross Spider

St. Andrew's Cross Spider

Black and White Spider

We didn't stay there for long though... the place was infested with mozzies and I realised that the SAF issued repellent, while it works wonders, also damages my gore-tex jacket...

Note: I'm making this post simply because I know that some of you don't even bother visiting My Flickr Account!!!

2 comments:

siswand said...

i love those nature shots! eh one day go sungei buloh ah!

Unknown said...

lol sure! but i gotta find a right day to go ah... now kinda busy haha