Monday, October 19, 2009

Losing Your Purpose

Facebook's been real crazy nowadays...

I can't log in due to some 'site maintenance' that has been taking place since last week that forbids me to login. Before then, they would constantly recognize me as some new user with 0 friends. As a result, I wasn't able to comment on my friends' stuff, accept friend requests, upload random photos and most importantly, exist for a while.

Not being able to log in was the last draw, now I find myself wandering about the cyberspace aimlessly, I feel so detached from the world.

It's time I should ask this question though... What have I become? Am I being over reliant on facebook to handle my social circle? Most of all, is this glimpse of how people would behave should one day technology all over the world were to fail?

No comments: