Wednesday, July 9, 2008

i now pronounce you MAN and woMAN

Congratulations to Thomas Beattie on giving birth to his baby girl, making him the first man to ever get pregnant.

With that done, lets move on to the main point shall we?
Living in Thailand, it is pretty easy to understand why this beautiful land has been labelled both the land of a thousand smiles as well as the land of a few thousand Ah Guas. If you're not careful you might find yourself looking up the skirt of a ladyboy (never happened to me, I don't go for upskirts).

Here are some tips to determining if they are of the third gender, stage of development doesn't really matter:

1. Size of their hands
2. Shoulder width
3. A manly face
4. They tend to wear very little in broad daylight
5. Their voice (last resort as it might get your balls grabbed, again this has never happened to me)

But come to think of it, I don't really have a problem with these people. I don't have problems being around them, but of course I'll send them to the death hotel if they try anything funny with me.

Let's suppose that there is no third gender, and we must put them into a specific gender: male or female. If that's the case, how would you determine one's gender?

Thomas Beattie's case was interesting. His ID shows that he is a man, he certainly looks like a man. But he does have a womb and has developed ovaries, but after going through breast reduction and testosterone treatment, he is now a married man despite the fact that he chose to keep the reproductive organs.

You do know that we are all born females and it was the testosterone that cause our bodies to develop from female to males, right?

So lets take a look, Beattie is a human with a functioning womb, possibly a functioning set of ovaries, fully functioning male body with facial hair and all. Most interestingly, the testosterone has enlarged his clitoris into what looks like a penis (happens to male babies in the womb). Is this what categorises him as a male? I think that it's fair enough to call him a man now. It doesn't really matter if he was born a woman.

If you put it in the legal standpoint, rape requires forced penetration from a man to a woman. If a man, who is no longer a man since missing his reproductive organ, he wouldn't be viable for rape now would he?

I'm beginning to talk nonsense so I should stop here. Do take note that I've taken down ads as I found them troublesome and pointless. Also note that I am 24 days away from coming home, ROLL OUT THE RED CARPETS!

2 comments:

Days said...

Amazing though, over thousands of millenia of human scientific research and progress, and we've put it to such good use.

I'm not being sarcastic, covering up God's muck ups are surely a great deed.

I pity those who go for half ops, like they get the top half done first, and they wait till they get enough money to do the bottom. I'd imagine bottom procedures would be much complicated.

Plumbing is always complicated.

ブルース様 said...

well technically it's easier going from female to male since we are male because of the testosterone. just gotta suck the neh neh and remmove the womb can liao.

male to female.. i have 0 idea liao lol