Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Cleaning my keyboard



Decided to clean my keyboard once and for all...

For those who've been with me over the last year, i'm pretty sure you've seen how ugly my keyboard looks, grime and stuff have stuck onto the keys as well as the sides...

So i took a penknife (I know it's not a good idea but i needed to scrape off the grime and needed something thin to pick out stuff under the keys) and a roll of toilet paper and began working on it... of course i shut it down before doing so... wouldn't want to accidentally send a 'nabei' on msn...

so my surprise! I found a lock of hair stuck below the keys!!! hair of different lengths and even some in gold (i used to bleach my hair).

Now! good as new... Gotta go find one of those USB vacuums... i heard they're pretty good.

No comments: