Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I don't get it...

They seem to be going overboard with the national pride, whatever is going on.
Let's see:

1. You kill a hundred people, but tell your people it's only a dozen.
2. Obviously people are going to get unhappy, so they protest. You see this as humiliating you?
3. With the most recent event, you even went as far as to hit an innocent lady who happened to be a pro-tibetan. What? Who is not your friend is your enemy?
4. You flood the events with your people and deceive yourself it was a 'fiery success'?

Sure... I beLIEve... 

*Oh I'd like to give a shout out to the international fellows who've managed to somehow navigate into my blog. Be it intentional or so, feel free to browse around!

2 comments:

Thiang! said...

Tsk, blatant advertising! Haha.

ブルース様 said...

1st time noe me ah?
must be good host ma! haha