Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Huge Load Off...

Phew...
It's 1855 in Bangkok. I'm supposed to be eating dinner at the usual places but I'm still in the office. I've just finished a set of work that has been ongoing for the last week.

Johanna (my boss) handed me an assignment last week, tasking me to proofread an initially 40 paged report for the National Occupational Safety and Health Profile of Cambodia. Neat stuff! Just that I had to read through the thing like 4 times! Nevertheless, it's been completed and I can await my money! I know it's not much but it's still money~

Anyways, tomorrow is Labour Day, so it's a public holiday for me, which also translates to another day of electricity wasting. I'll prolly use the day to finish downloading the episode of ガキの使いやあらへんで(gaki no tsukai ya arahende). For those who don't know, you should go take a youtube tour of the videos uploaded by the kind people there. Basically the people of gaki have a regular tv show in Japan that's all about random humour. You might think MTV's Jackass, but I assure you it's times funnier and not that MTV-dumb. This episode that I'm downloading is about the best selections from single comedian punishment games. It may be old, but it certainly will be nice to recall and laugh at.

I'm bugged with DTAC (mobile service provider in Thailand). As of currently, I am using their prepaid card service, which has great coverage. However something really gets on my nerves and that is the fact that the cards expire after a short while! I remember topping up 100baht (~4USD) on the 21st and it just expired!

So it's off to 7-11 tomorrow to get my phone resurrected I guess. If not Heather won't get to call me haha!

1909 now! I better pack up and go.

*Khob Kun Kap to the Thai people who've been viewing my blog! Whoever you are!*

6 comments:

Thiang! said...

Woah, only call Heather nia, bias!

Or something else... heh.

ブルース様 said...

lol if you're in bangkok i oso call u ah!

Thiang! said...

She's in Bangkok?

ブルース様 said...

yar

Thiang! said...

*gasp* Really? Since when?

ブルース様 said...

yesterday