Thursday, June 5, 2008

Dormant Introvert Nature

Despite my noisy and sometimes vulgar nature, I've realised that I Indeed have a Dormant Introvert Nature (DIN).

It all began yesterday when I went to an event at the Foreign Correspondent's Club of Thailand (FCCT). Signed in and just looked dumb; there were so many people and it got me into a diam state. Just stood there and eventually started talking to a canadian guy, but that's the only thing I really did.

I also realised that whenever I wanted to make a phone call and ask questions, I'll be overcome with such a huge inferiority complexity that I end up talking gibberish and stuff... Perhaps it's because of the senior journalists in the office?

However I seem to be better when talking face to face...

Diam {D-yum} - Malay for silence.

2 comments:

Thiang! said...

Actually simply, you just miss us! :D

ブルース様 said...

wow that's random! no link to the DIN i'm experiencing at all lol