Friday, June 20, 2008

My Own Conspiracy Theory!

I'm pretty sure everyone, at a certain point in life, would be so into conspiracy theories that they themselves come up with some.
For one I do know that Tyler actually thought that LKY was an alien, thus his long life.

I am going to make one very powerful theory - one so strong that will make all Singaporeans rethink their National Servicehood!
Here goes...................

The Singapore Armed Forces are working with the KGB!

I'm not just making a baseless comment linking the military of Singapore with the secret police of Russia! I have evidences!
Look at the biscuits issued to the NSmen! What does it say? Khong Guan Biscuit! That is KGB in your face! The real KGB can't put their real title there so they used some fake name to disguise the deal between the two!

What do they stand to win in this deal? Simple. They can use the money from selling this biscuits to further advance their weapons and develop even nicer biscuits!

How devious....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

funny arh...

ブルース様 said...

lol! I'm dead serious! LOL

Anonymous said...

i stuff u with combat rations then u know!