Saturday, June 7, 2008

MM Lim!

I realised something very special about us Chinese people, or any fair skinned races in fact.
We are highly prone to sunburns...

Today went to chatuchak weekend market with Posay, the Burmese guy. As of all saturdays, I was in my singlet.
When I returned to the appartment, I realised a certain tightness to my face, so I took a look at the mirror.

To my horror, it was red! took off a singlet and you could see a huge contrast! It's like having an invisible singlet on!

Luckily I am the kind that will fade back to my original skin colour pretty fast.
For now you can call me MM Lim, Merah Manjen Lim!

6 comments:

Thiang! said...

Please do not post a picture of yourself, thank you. Haha, just a gentle reminder.

:P

ブルース様 said...

don't worry... the red fade off liao, not so noticeable...

Anonymous said...

later u old u become one MM then u know

ブルース様 said...

if i become MM i'll force a law to say nose shit must be flicked...

Anonymous said...

bahaha i cant imagine the burn lahhs! i gt tan & ppl say i look like a monkey! >.< well cos the feet's like white then above is brown! then u know monkey the feet is white! o.O ohwell

& yes pls relink thanks hahas

ブルース様 said...

just dun turn into black colour can liao...