Monday, June 23, 2008

Pets for Life

It's bad enough when you see others having fun with their dogs playing catch ball and shit...
It's worst when you see a perfectly normal dog getting abandoned over ridiculous stuff...

Saturday night, after going to bugis with Siswand. I walked home (not from Serangoon obviously) and reached the lift lobby only to find a Jack Russell sitting by the door, as if waiting for it's owner to come down.

I soon realised that the dog was abandoned when it took a little too long for the owner to come over. Decided to wait with the dog til someone comes and pick him up. I would've brought him home if it weren't for my flight back to Bangkok. So we sat by the stairs and waited for about 30 minutes. It's surprising when girls start to check the owner out when the dog is cute, but it doesn't matter.

In the end I passed the dog to an uncle by the 8th storey. I supposed he'd be good with dogs since he has one himself. Just hope he does the right thing and start posting reports along the void deck.

The only reason I could think of for the dog being where it was is that:
a. owner careless unleashed the dog which wandered into unkown territory
b. owner abandoned the dog

For either cases the owner ought to be slapped!

If you can't take care of you pets, don't bother getting one in the first place! Pets are for life and long for companionship just like us. Imagine how you would feel if your parents just left you on the streets just like that? Never mind the food and survivability of the dog but just look at the bond that you coldheartedly broke. I KEEL YOU!

On a lighter note...

OG Bugis is selling Levi's Denim Canvas Shoes at $29.00, designs come in blue, dark blue and black with standard and high cuts like your converse shoes.

I'd also like to present a joke to you.
If you were stranded in the Desert and is given a choice of:
a. Unlimited water
b. Unlimited Cigarettes
c. A Camel
Which would you choose?

Answer: Camel. Because the camel can provide transport and milk when thirsty. Most of all, you can smoke camel...

8 comments:

Days said...

what if it was a male camel?

ブルース様 said...

den suck the hump?

Thiang! said...

For a moment I thought you were referring to me! And you could have passed the dog to me luh! :/

Anyway, that was a good joke. Hur.

ブルース様 said...

hohoho... someone got guilty conscience...
i would, if my phone line wasn't suspended... and i scared the dog will jump down from my 16th storey corridor if i carry it home... it's too curious sniffing and pissin around

Thiang! said...

No I'm not! Just carry it. Hold it such that it won't jump off luh.

ブルース様 said...

the nails super long... can scratch one lol

Thiang! said...

Orh, so is you scared lah. Find so many excuses. :D

ブルース様 said...

scratch liao i will let go den it will jump ma... den in the end do the hulk thing lol...