Friday, June 6, 2008

Interesting Read

Found something on the net that I thought I should share.
MEDIA-SINGAPORE: Restrictions Following Critics to Cyberspace

Personally with regards to Nair's case, it's a rare case of a lose-lose situation.
PAP looked bad by overreacting and for the first time persecuting a blogger and foreigner.
Nair got into the same ranks as Chee Soon Juan, an all time low...

Regardless of whether they are pro-democratic or not, I simply think that we can all fight for democracy in a civilized way, not protesting at every single thing. Even if PAP falls, which I'm supportive of, I wouldn't want SDP to be the ruling party.

Another thing that caught my eye was that TODAY newspaper decided to tweak their headline a lil'.
I saw this from a blogger Uncle Yap's site.

Nabei 2 versions of it? Nuff said, I wanna leave!!!

No comments: